IT Operations Technician
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: October 18, 2019
The OpportunityWe're looking for a IT Operations Technician,
working in the Telecommunications industry in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Documents, configures, installs, deploys, monitors,
investigates, triages, troubleshoots, remediates, and maintains
network systems for performance, efficiency, stability, and
- Monitors and responds to and resolves network alarms.
- Performs circuit and equipment/network restoration, recognizes
potential jeopardy conditions and notifies management and program
office with risk potential and impact assessments.
- Works very closely with Federal government NOC customers for
all demand and scheduled maintenance to conform to customer network
management requirements and protocols.
- Analyzes network troubles, assesses performance data and
develops design optimization plans accordingly.
- Interfaces with fiber vendors, telecom providers and other
entities on complex technical matters.
- Participates as a Lead/SME to select customers to participate
in regular customer meetings, procedural reviews, audits, and other
- Reviews and interprets EDPs and as-built engineering
- Coordinates and tracks RMA requests, including vendor interface
to obtain RMA authorization requests and completion of RMA
Our ClientOur client provides Professional Services, Project &
Process Delivery, and Staffing Solutions. Serving companies looking
to hire top talent like you. Growing since starting business 10+
Focused on quality service to organizations, candidates and
In energy, oil and gas, healthcare/medical, insurance, legal,
retail, hardware, telecommunications, manufacturing, technical
services, software & web development, financial, construction,
engineering, consulting, government, and education markets.
Talent is the driving force for successful businesses. That success
creates opportunities for talented individuals. Do you have what it
takes to contribute to this positive cycle?Experience Required for
- Associate degree in Engineering, Electronics, Software, or
Networks; or a related technical or vocational education is
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Ethernet, VPLS, IP, MPLS is
- Previous experience with routers, IP protocols, configurations
- Cisco CCIP, CCDP, CCNP, Juniper certifications are
DetailsThe pay we're offering is 34 per hour. This position may
present an opportunity to go permanent.What Do You Think?Does your
experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do
the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Broken Arrow , IT Operations Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!