Traveling Electrical Superintendent
Company: Faith Technologies Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2019
TRAVELING ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT
Faith Technologies Tulsa, OK
SURGE your career forward!! Superintendents at Faith Technologies
grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of
electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking
advantage of our industry leading training and leadership
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build
programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D
scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging
3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you
and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development
and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything
from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness
Superintendents are responsible for leading our electrical teams on
the jobsite. Superintendents have a well versed knowledge of the
National Electric Code (NEC) and a strong passion for safety,
training, leadership development, and commitment to excellence.
With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping
people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety
initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk
management meetings to proactively identify safe practices. Our job
site professionals thrive under self-directed management to
complete projects on time, safely, and within budget. Our crews
rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of
partnerships and planning.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you
in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team
means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your
career. Through our career development and continued education
programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a "Merit to the Core" organization and we pride ourselves
on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
- Education: Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work
experience (8,000 hours)
- Demonstrates ability to run projects (2-10 electricians)
- Consistently enforces and promotes workplace safety procedures
(weekly toolbox talks, weekly safety audits, appropriate
- Consistently completes projects on time, within budget, and in
a safe manner.
- Has a history of managing multiple projects effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to complete basic paperwork (i.e., foreman
logs, performance evaluations, purchase order logs, time cards,
etc.) in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with company policies; consults with HR
and/or project management to ensure consistent corrective measures
are taken and documentation completed.
- Effectively manages resources (tools, equipment, staffing).
- Establish expectations and motivates crews to consistently meet
or beat goals.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain, organize, and manage materials
effectively and develop as built documentation.
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization
of effective problem-solving techniques.
- Forecasts job costs accurately (i.e., labor, material, rental
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to
provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability
to perform the position described. It is not intended as a
comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or
abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical
planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class
Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us,
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Faith Technologies Inc., Broken Arrow , Traveling Electrical Superintendent, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!