Onsite Logistics Specialist
Company: Faith Technologies Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2019
ONSITE LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Faith Technologies Tulsa, OK
SURGE your career forward!! Onsite Logistics Specialists at Faith
Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally
leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking
advantage of our industry leading training and leadership
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build
programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D
scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging
3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you
and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development
and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything
from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness
Onsite Logistics Specialists at Faith Technologies support jobsite
logistics and material handling including receiving shipments, and
managing and controlling tools, assemblies and materials. This
position will ensure all materials and tools are placed at the
point of use and will operate as a point of contact for logistic
matters specific to the assigned project and assigned
responsibilities. Other specific duties will be assigned by the
Onsite Logistics Lead. A thorough understanding of Lean, 5s and
80/20 concepts is required. With safety being our top core value,
Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites
participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and
daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you
in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team
means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your
career. Through our career development and continued education
programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a "Merit to the Core" organization and we pride ourselves
on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.MINIMUM
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0 to 2 years of related experience
- Under the direction of the Onsite Logistics Lead, the main
function is to provide material handling support to assigned areas
of the assigned job site.
- Deliver materials, assemblies, and tools, in an efficient and
timely manner, to the point of use on our jobsites according to
Faith Technologies' 30/30 rule.
- Coordinates and organizes material storage (i.e. Conex, laydown
yard, cages, racks, etc.).
- Processes various paperwork (i.e. routing slips, tool
transfers, material transfers, return forms, etc.) on a daily
- Carries out tool transfer process to ensure accurate
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring
program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to
provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability
to perform the position described. It is not intended as a
comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or
abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors as deemed appropriate.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Program
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
COMPANY OVERVIEWFaith Technologies is one of the largest,
privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering
contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as
we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
To learn more about our Onsite Logistics Team, check out the
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us,
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Faith Technologies Inc., Broken Arrow , Onsite Logistics Specialist, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!