Company: Refresco North America
Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Safely prepares CIP chemicals/solutions for
- Safely Cleans and sanitizes Conveyors and Overheads, Up and
Over, Tunnels, Floors, Walls, Garbage Containers and Cleaning
Equipment, Dock areas, Exterior Grounds and Parking Lots
- Clean reachable pipes in the facility, white lines and
- Segregate and compact recyclables (cardboard, aluminum, etc.)
and remove trash .
- Cleans walls, windows, doors, vents, lights, hand wash sinks
and toilets, partitions, dividers that separate toilet stalls,
locker room floors, rest rooms and replenishes rest room supplies
(e.g. toilet paper, paper towel, soap, etc.); squeegees standing
puddles of water into drains, and collects and empties
waste/recycle receptacles, including those containing bio-hazardous
materials (e.g. blood or other bodily fluids, etc.).
- Clean Conference room/Cafeteria, exterior grounds, refrigerator
(interior and exterior), eyewash stations, water
- Keeps Sanitation/Cleaning areas clean at all times.
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management
and SQFP to initiate action.
- Knowledge of current cleaning methods, materials, and
equipment, including chemical cleaning solutions, mops, buckets,
wet and dry vacuum cleaners, ladders, and floor care machines;
tools used in minor building maintenance and repair; and cleaning
and maintenance safety practices.
- Ability to operate heavy floor scrubbing machines; prepare
cleaning materials and solutions, including choosing proper tools
and cleaning agents; work in contact with strong cleaning and
disinfecting solutions; add and subtract small numbers; speak
English sufficiently to communicate with supervisor and fellow
employees; understand and follow oral directions in English; read
signs, labels, work schedules, and instructions; follow company's
safety precautions, procedures and good housekeeping practices;
plan and complete assigned duties within allotted time frames; and
work independently and well with others.
- Many of the essential functions of this class are characterized
by demanding physical work requiring such physical activities as
standing, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
- Moving, handling, and transporting waste containers, Must be
able to read and comprehend operating manuals and precisely follow
oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to clean conveyors and overheads, Up and Overs,
Tunnels, Floors and Walls.
- Must be able to safely perform dilution of chemicals required
for Cleaning and Sanitizing and safely handling cleaning
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
consistently throughout an entire shift.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color,
religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status. -BehaviorsPreferred
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
Keywords: Refresco North America, Broken Arrow , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!