Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 20, 2023
ChampionX has an immediate need for an Industrial Maintenance
Technician, located in Broken Arrow, OK. This is your opportunity
to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and
What's in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a
company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to
include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to
achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a
safety-focused culture and empowers through continuous
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) with company match and more!
What You Will Do:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical systems
and equipment and facility systems such as electrical and building
systems. Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Develop and perform preventative maintenance
- General facility support which may include the occasional use
of company truck
- Execution of capital projects
- High School education or equivalent
- 4 years of skilled maintenance experience
- Metal fabrication and welding experience
- Working knowledge of hand & power tools, overhead crane
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of industrial electrical, including single phase
and 3 phase power
- Ability to read and interpret machine drawings and electrical
- Advanced organization and time management skills
- Able to troubleshoot equipment
- Able to repair equipment
- Understanding of testing equipment and criteria
- Motivates and self-starter for solving issues and problems
- Knowledge of methods, practices and techniques of maintaining
building and facilities
- Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role
Role is deemed safety-sensitive and may be subject to employer or
customer drug testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or
up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of
force constantly to move objects.
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps,
poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body
agility is emphasized.
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking,
standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the
waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable
degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back
- Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knees.
- Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and
- Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long
distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Using upper extremities to press against something with steady
force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag,
haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving
objects horizontally from position to position.
- Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working, primarily with
fingers rather than the whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape,
temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important
spoken instructions to customer or other workers accurately,
loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information
through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in
- Substantial movement (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers to use a computer.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as: visual inspection involving small defects,
small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection),
using measurement devices, and/or assembly or fabrication of parts
at distances close to the eyes.
- The employee is required to have visual acuity to operate motor
- The employee is required to have visual acuity to determine the
accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make
general observations of facilities or structures.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and
services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and
automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas
industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to
improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,
and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee
can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion,
color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information,
marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: ChampionX, Broken Arrow , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!