Cardiac Monitor Technician EKG
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About Us Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas,
was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to
our patients, residents and their families. Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
and residents. Responsibilities: The -Monitor Technician -is
responsible for recognition and interpretation of cardiac rhythms
in a facility with a patient population of ages ranging from 18
years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions,
general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or
wound care needs.
- Assume responsibility for watching monitors continuously.
- Monitors -heart rhythm patterns of patients on telemetry or
cardiac monitoring equipment and reports outcomes.
- Responds to alarms and immediately notify Licensed nurses of
significant change, condition or rhythm.
- Runs EKG strips on shift as well as provide initial EKG
- Monitors other alarms and call lights as requested.
- Perform additional duties assigned. Qualifications Minimum
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace. Education and/or Experience: -
- High school diploma or equivalent required. -
- Successful completion of a Monitor Technician Course or Basic
Arrhythmia Interpretation Competency is required. -
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant, EMT or
paramedic preferred. - Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- Basic Life Support Certification required. #CB
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Broken Arrow , Cardiac Monitor Technician EKG, Professions , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!