Brewery Technician I (Packaging) - Cisco Brewers
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the worlds most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.JOB TITLE: Brewery Technician I (Packaging)HOURLY RATE:
- Shift Differential:
- +$2.50/hr. between the hours of Midnight-6amSCHEDULE:
- 3rd shift - 10pm-6amOUR MISSION:Our people operate on the
premise that beer is special, collaboration is a cornerstone, and
innovation drives our craft. We strive to create a work environment
within our breweries and taprooms where teams live our core values
by being BRIGHT Bold, Reliable, Involved, Genuine, Home-grown
(community focused), and Tough. We look for hardworking,
supportive, and talented teammates who share these same values.
Were here because we want to be and cant wait to see where beer
takes us next. ROLE SUMMARY:Ever taken a slug of delicious beer and
thought to yourself, "dang this is good, I wish I could work at a
brewery!"? Now is your chance!Whether you are looking to kickstart
a career in beer or already have some experience, we are excited
for you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits
package, rewarding workplace and professional growth
opportunities.Cisco Brewers is looking for aBrewery Technicianto
join our Packaging and Brewing team in Portsmouth, NH! Reporting to
the Senior Managers of Packaging and Brewing Operations, our
Brewery Technicians are responsible for crafting, brewing, and
packaging high-quality products while engaging in all aspects of
packaging and brewing.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- 12-hour shifts
- Ensure safety and quality of brewing process, from hot wort
production to finished beer.
- CIP of process lines, fermenters, and bright tanks.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies and
- Support the safeguarding of raw materials for quality assurance
and for accurate inventory.
- Monitor progress of beer through the production cycle via
brewery information system.
- Work with team members throughout the brewing, racking and
- Operate high-speed packaging equipment racking, bottling and
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks; drive forklift as
- Ensure fresh product to customers, stage keg and can orders,
and reconcile inventory.
- Perform equipment maintenance, sanitation, and regular
housekeeping for all brewery areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned throughout the brewery and
assist other team members as needed.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- A team player, open to learn and willing to contribute to all
areas of the brewery as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree or brewing certifications a plus.
- A background in science is a plus.
- 1-2 years of brewing, packaging, maintenance, electrician,
and/or forklift experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and
- Must be comfortable working nights.BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Beer every pay day
- Employee Discounts
- Paid vacation and sick time off (2 weeks vacation, 2 weeks sick
time. At end of third year, 3 weeks vacation. At end of fourth
year, 4 weeks vacation)
- Quarterly BonusesABOUT BREWERS COLLECTIVE:Brewers Collective
helps to unlock our 20+ craft brewery partners full potential by
bringing them industry-leading expertise and increased best
practice sharing, empowering them to tap into the strength of our
collective Anheuser-Busch family. We share an unwavering devotion
to the authentic origins of each brewery, the beer, and the
communities they serve. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete the application process, please contact
us at As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-BuschInBev is
committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Broken Arrow , Brewery Technician I (Packaging) - Cisco Brewers, Professions , Porter, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!