Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Oversee the Quality Assurance analyses/functions in the
processing of raw materials to finished goods and ensure compliance
to company, customer, FDA, DOC, USDA and GMP specifications and
- Perform the Quality Assurance functions of production lines
and/or the Quality Assurance bench product analysis for the lines
and tankers of raw product.
- Obtain samples and perform analytical testing to ensure
conformance to specifications.
- Conduct routine comparisons of products against established
standards in regard to color, aroma, texture and flavor.
- Audit, document and report production process.
- Identify and hold non-conforming products, packaging and
- Effectively communicate quality issues to management, assist in
identifying root cause and establish corrective action.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance and attendance on a
consistent and continuous basis.
- Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Safety
Procedures as set forth by Refresco US rules, regulations and
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High School Diploma/GED or one (1) to three (3) months of
related QA experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures and apply concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
- Demonstrated ability to understand manufacturing software.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written work related
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work any shift assigned.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach and/or stoop
throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug
screen and background check required.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color,
religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status. Associated topics: calibrate,
criteria, defect, qa tech, quality, quality check, quality control,
quality control/quality assurance, quality technician, test
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , Quality Technician, Professions , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!