Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HIRING BONUS - $1,500!
The PLC Technician is responsible for the beverage manufacturing
and packaging equipment and requires strong mechanical skills to
include: hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, conveyor systems, and
Schedule: 2nd shift (5:45pm - 6am, continental shift)
- Participate in and direct troubleshooting activities in the
event of equipment failure including participation in failure
analysis, problem solving and prevention.
- Work with production team to make rapid, educated decisions
regarding the issue at hand and troubleshoot systems, resolve
issues by providing investigation, analysis, test, and follow-up
- Maintenance, testing and upgrading of all production equipment.
Installation and testing of new food manufacturing, packaging and
processing equipment. Interface with machine tools and special
equipment or test modules, troubleshoot existing equipment for
electrical or electronics failures and change or modify machines to
improve or update.
- Preventative maintenance and repair when required in addition
to planned mechanical maintenance duties.
- Participate in a continuous improvement culture while following
safe workplace practices.
- Develop positive and respectful interactions with managers,
supervisors, maintenance technicians, and machine operators.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor/manager.
Education & Experience:
- Three (3) plus years experience in industrial manufacturing
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs required.
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting and repair skills
- Must be able to use RS Logix 5000, RS Logix 500, or RS Logix 5
software for machine troubleshooting.
- Must be able to go online with Control Logix, Compact Logix,
SLC500, or PLC5 using either Ethernet I/P, DH , or RS232. Must be
able to download PLC program if necessary.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Must be able to use a multimeter and work in control panels
with up to 480VAC.
- Understands symbols on P&ID s and tag references on line
- Should be able to replace and configure AB Powerflex 40, 400,
and 525 VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and Yaskawa V1000 and
- Should be able to replace Panelview and download application
using Panelbuilder 32.
- Should be able to replace Panelview Plus and download
application using RS View Studio Machine Edition.
- Aptitude for further development of technical skills.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 100
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach, climb and/or
stoop throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Have vision abilities to include proximate vision, color vision
and the ability to adjust focus as well as be able to effectively
see and process computer-generated images on a screen or hand-held
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug
screen and background check required.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color,
religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status. Associated topics: analog,
architecture, chip, circuit, design, engineer ii, h/w designer,
hardware designer, plc, rf
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , PLC Technician, Professions , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!