Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- Operate gas or electric forklift in and between departments,
buildings and grounds.
- Load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing
- Check incoming materials for shortages or damaged
- Collect and deliver a wide variety of materials while adhering
to established safety procedures.
- Deliver materials to work areas as directed; stacks materials
in storage areas in and out of racks.
- Operate palletizer equipment and use computer systems for
production and loading.
- Perform cycle counts on materials and ingredients.
- Perform cycle counts on finished goods.
- Attend communication meetings as required.
- Pull pallets and place them accordingly to be able to walk
around them and check for any damage.
- Ensure pallets and products are reviewed for damage; change if
- Pull product and load trucks as needed.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized before leaving
- Follow First In First Out (FIFO) policies and procedures and
ensure product is stacked accordingly.
- All paperwork must be in order and accurate (ex: shipping
documents, receipts, transfers, holds, etc.).
- High School Diploma/GED or one (1) to three (3) months of
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Forklift Certification required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand manufacturing software,
inventory software, and database software.
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures and apply concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work any shift assigned.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 70
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach, climb and/or
stoop throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug
screen and background check required.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, fulfillment, loader,
logistics agent, logistics engineer, material handler, operate,
unloading, warehouse technician, warehouseman
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , Forklift Operator, Professions , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!