Machine Operator - Punch Press - Broken Arrow, OK
Company: Hubbell Incorporated
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an
international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and
power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around
the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and
equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and
manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early,
and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first
practical method to control electricity through the pull chain
socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in
reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million
products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is
committed to continually innovating solutions that work,
transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we
Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support
four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas
Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With
markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center,
telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution,
power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set
the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends
on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and
expertise of our employees.
21808 E Highway 51
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
Responsible for the accurate operation of all types of machinery to
ensure quality parts are provided to the customer. Duties and
Responsibilities PT 1
* Set up and operate at least four (4) types of machines in the
general machine area
* Make changes and adjustments of tooling in all types of
* Make minor adjustments on equipment as necessary.
* Assist in preparing set-up sheets and procedures.
* Instruct less skilled employees in the operation or set up of any
* Perform inspections of parts using precision measuring
* Perform daily upkeep and routine maintenance, keeping equipment
and production area in good working order.
* Assist management in keeping supplies on order.
* Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills normally acquired
through a high school diploma or GED.
* One (1) year experience in machining or six (6) months as general
* Must have all tools necessary to perform as a "B" general
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
Other Skills and Abilities
* Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks in a timely
* General understanding of basic machine operation and tool
* Knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
* Knowledge of proper use of safety equipment; i.e. safety glasses,
ear plugs, and work boots where necessary.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO
Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected
Keywords: Hubbell Incorporated, Broken Arrow , Machine Operator - Punch Press - Broken Arrow, OK, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!