Current College Students - University Programs: Systems Test Development Engineer (Intern)
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: March 18, 2019
***GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS ENTERING THEIR JUNIOR OR SENIOR YEAR BY FALL 2019 OR COLLEGE GRADUATE STUDENTS (ENTERING OR CURRENTLY ENROLLED) IN A GRADUATE PROGRAM BY FALL 2018. IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT COLLEGE OR GRADUATE STUDENT, PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT WWW.RAYTHEON.COM/CAREERS AND APPLY!***
_As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. The selected candidate will be required to secure these accesses. Not being able to secure the INTERIM SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE needed for this position may result in an offer of employment being rescinded._
The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) designs and develops electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO sensors. HWEC provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems.
As a Systems Test Development Engineer Intern, you may be involved with any of the following activities:
- Circuit analysis, circuit simulation, design documentation maintenance, trade assessments for obsolescence resolution, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification.
- Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and modules.
- Design, development, and integration of Special Test Equipment (STE) with the Prime Hardware.
- Work as part of a team to analyze Hardware / Software test requirements / specifications to determine Hardware and Software requirements.
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators, operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance and Reliability personnel.
For Multi-Level Intern Requisitions:
This position can be a Salary Grade of G04, G05 or NUG based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- G04 (College Junior by Fall 2018) - must have completed 60 hours of college
- G05 (College Senior by Fall 2018) - must have completed 90 hours of college
- NUG (Post- Graduate-Masters-PhD by Fall 2018) - must have an undergraduate degree and currently enrolled or about to enroll in a graduate degree program
U.S. CITIZENSHIP STATUS IS REQUIRED AS THIS POSITION WILL NEED A U.S. SECURITY CLEARANCE WITHIN 1 YEAR OF START DATE.
Keywords: Raytheon, Broken Arrow , Current College Students - University Programs: Systems Test Development Engineer (Intern), Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!