Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 25, 2023
CSI Aerospace, Inc. a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE
traded company is seeking a Welder. The Welder performs aerospace
component repairs utilizing welding equipment. TIG welding on
stainless steel, copper and nickel. This is a 2nd Shift position
5:00 pm - 3:30 AM Monday - Thursday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Joins and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying
appropriate welding techniques.
- Perform TIG welding operations on stainless steel, nickel and
- Works to approved documentation such as assembly prints,
Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions
- Use of shop tools and various shop equipment.
- Document traceability of components used in assembly on
- Provides feedback to Production Supervisor regarding problems
and issues involved in assembly of products or documentation
- Adheres to company procedures and policies regarding personnel
and quality issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience as a welder. Welding experience on nickel,
stainless steel and copper preferred.
- Ability to pass TIG welding assessment on nickel, stainless
steel and copper.
- Hands on production using small hand tools and shop
- Mechanically inclined and detail oriented.
- Ability to interpret specifications and blueprints.
- 5 years experience in a production or manufacturing
Specialized Knowledge or Abilities:
- Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
manuals. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills
- Reasoning Abilities: Ability to solve practical problems and
deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to stand; walk; bend, squat, use hands to
finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The team member may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near
high temperature welding and torch brazing equipment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
DOT-FAA Safety Sensitive Position
Keywords: HEICO, Broken Arrow , Welder, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!