Wire Harness Assembly
Company: ACS Solutions
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Perform a variety of tasks in production wiring / harness
- Product material knowledge to include wires (stranded, solid,
shielded), shrink wrap, power cabling, wire ties, connectors,
switches, pots, terminals, panels and electro-mechanical
- Possess ability to understand schematics, wire lists, wire
diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Performs wire prep (cutting and labeling); harness assembly on
layout boards; and integration of harnesses onto panels, assemblies
and cabinets; and wire trouble-shooting.
- Knowledge required in electrical termination and repair.
- Occasionally must conduct manufacturing inspections in
accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test prototype
assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under
- Will have interface with Quality Inspection and
- Occasionally may be called upon to travel in support of field
installations and upgrades.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Broken Arrow , Wire Harness Assembly, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!