Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Aerotek is Seeking CNC Mill Machinists Paying
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools,
attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills,
lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required. Verifies conformance of finished work piece to
- Develops specifications from general description and draws
sketch of part or product to be machined.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or
others to resolve machining or assembly problems. manner.Pay:$16
11:30pm-7:30amAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to operate CNC Mills & CNC Lathe.
- Manual Mill, Manual Lathe, Automated Knee Mill and/or CNC
- Horizontal cut-off saw and disc sander as needed.
- Able to use precision measuring equipment applicable to this
jobIf Interested please send Resume to email@example.com
(%firstname.lastname@example.org) , Or call 918-877-7902, Leave a Voicemail
if no answer.About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Broken Arrow , Aviation Machinist, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!