Company: Assured Home Health
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Company Overview: The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home
Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient
care needs related to functional status/mobility,
endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this
assessment and evaluation, thePhysical Therapist works to help
determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the
patient's progress.Benefits and More:
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages- benefits start 1st month
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities- as a nationwide company, we have new
opportunities for career growth!
- Continuing Education
- Mileage Reimbursement Essential Functions:
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy
needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapyplan
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and
any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function,
and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptablestandards of
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of
care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated
projected frequency of care.Job Keywords: field travel, PT,
Physical Therapist, LHC, health care, travel, hiring immediately,
DPT, Assured Home Health, Tulsa, OK, Oklahoma, Discharge Planning,
Medicaid, Medicare, Case Management, Utilization Review, Managed
Care, Hospice, Long Term Care, LTC, assisted living, home health
assessments, EMR, electronic medical records Education &
Experience: Licensure Requirements
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of Oklahoma.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.Equal Opportunity Employer vets,
disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full
vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions.Required
Keywords: Assured Home Health, Broken Arrow , Physical Therapist, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!