Company: OCE Mechanical
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OCE Mechanical is growing, and we are currently seeking an
experienced Plumbing journeyman to join our team in Tulsa. We offer
competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent,
long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply.
- 401K Plan and Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Company-paid Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
- Safety Recognition Program
*Background check and drug screen required.
- Install cast iron, PVC and steel pipe above and below
- Install plumbing fixtures, equipment such as hot water tanks,
expansion tanks, boilers, etc.
- Offload trucks and sort materials.
- Layout, read drawings, organize materials.
- Lead apprentice as required.
- Use tools such as lifts, duct jacks, chain hoists.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in commercial
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and renovation
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so
that systems pass inspection the first time.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to
OCE and client safety standards and practices as well as legal
regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years' experience as a
- Available and willing to travel to Tulsa and surrounding
- Able to read prints and engineering specifications.
- Must possess knowledge of basic equipment functions as well as
advanced plumbing techniques, procedures and codes
- Must possess knowledge of basic mathematics related to
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are
- Must have or be able to obtain a plumbing license in the state
Keywords: OCE Mechanical, Broken Arrow , Plumbing Journeyman, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!