Company: Nelson Nissan
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFor over 60 years now the Nelson family has been
a part of automotive retail. As a dealership group, the Nelson
family continues to see growth and loyalty among their customers
and employees because of our commitment to create an unparalleled
business culture and consumer experience. We are convinced that we
set ourselves apart by giving every customer and every employee the
treatment they deserve. What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision
- Supplemental Benefits: LT/ST Disability, Cancer, Accident,
- 401(k) Option with company match
- Gym Discounts
- 5 Day work week
- Christmas Club savings plan
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Time Off Responsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Nelson Nissan, Broken Arrow , Detailer/Car Washer, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!