Non-profit Opportunity For A PT In Northeast Oklahoma CPH# JOB-
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This outpatient pediatric-adult opportunity is in northeast
Oklahoma and is available for either a 13 or 26 week assignment.
The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8 hour days, and 36 hours are
guaranteed. New grads are encouraged to apply! Call to learn
- ASAP start for 13 or 26 weeks
- Outpatient peds-adults
- New grad considered!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Broken Arrow , Non-profit Opportunity For A PT In Northeast Oklahoma CPH# JOB-, Other , Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!