Company: Hubbell Inc.
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 13, 2022
21808 E HWY 51 Broken Arrow Ok, 74014
This position is a broad based title encompassing multiple
departments within the manufacturing facility. This job description
reflects Plastics, Gasbreaker, Steel and thermOweld operations. Not
all items may be applicable to every area.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Make suggestions to supervisors for improvements associated with
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area per Continental's 5S
* Follow instructions; both written and verbal; from the lead
person and production supervisors.
* Assist with maintenance of equipment in work area.
* Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
* Provide assistance and training to other employees in assigned
* Assist management in keeping supplies on order.
* Inspect own work for conformity to standards.
* Assist in other areas as necessary.
* Regular attendance and punctuality is required
* Overtime, including weekends, as needed could be mandatory
* Must wear all PPE required for the specific work area
* Does not require Continental to provide accommodations that
compromise performance quality.
* When reliable dependable performance requires reliable and
dependable attendance, an employer can insist all employees,
including those with disabilities, meet attendance
* Set up and perform all general labor job functions.
* Operate various designated equipment in manufacturing and
* Know and follow all standard work used to finish any part.
Skills and Experience
* Basic reading and writing.
* Prefer one (1) year experience in a manufacturing
* Must be able to read and understand prints.
* Must be able to use precision measuring instruments
* Demonstrate a positive attitude toward his/her work and
* Possess self-motivated initiative to improve safety, quality, and
* Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks in a timely
* Ability to multi-task as needed.
* Knowledge of proper use of safety equipment (PPE); i.e. safety
glasses, ear plugs, and work boots where necessary.
* Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed
but involved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Handle small parts with fingers, hands, and arms up to 95% of the
* Bend over approx 10% of the time.
* Lift up to 35 pounds.
* Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch.
* Stand and or sit on stool in one area for up to two (2) hours at
* Turn and assemble production parts with fingers and hands for up
to two (2) hours at a time.
* Work usually takes place in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
where conditions can be reflective of the outside elements.
Keywords: Hubbell Inc., Broken Arrow , Assembler, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!