Company: HEICO Corp.
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CSI Aerospace, Inc., a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE
traded company (NYSE: HEI) is seeking an Assembler. The Assembler
performs various bench and/or assembly operations to electrical
assemblies and subassemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Completes assemblies or subassemblies per documentation
* Works to approved documentation such as assembly prints, Standard
Operation Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
* Hand shaping of electrical wiring and installation into component
* Use of shop tools and various shop equipment.
* Document traceability of components used in assembly on
* Provides feedback to Production Supervisor regarding problems and
issues involved in assembly of products or documentation
* Adheres to company procedures and policies regarding personnel
and quality issues.
* Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2-5 years hands on production experience using small hand tools
and shop equipment.
* Mechanically inclined and detail oriented
* Previous experience in a production or manufacturing environment
with small assemblies.
Specialized Knowledge or Abilities:
* Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
manuals. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
* Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills
* Reasoning Abilities: Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to stand; walk; bend, squat, use hands to
finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The team member may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near
high temperature torch brazing equipment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The position is a DOT-FAA Safety Sensitive position.
Keywords: HEICO Corp., Broken Arrow , Assembler, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!