Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Operating assigned machines and all other associated work
including; preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, adjusting
for operational efficiency, and assist other operators as
- Startup machine and observes operation to detect
- Perform best practice quality checks.
- Identify and report defective materials.
- Maintain awareness of your area for possible hazards such as
loose wires, loose parts, scattered tools, puddled juice or water,
loose cording from cap pallets, open knives, bottles laying around
moving parts of starwheel assembly.
- During downtime take care of accumulating rework.
- Manually record data as required, charting necessary process
adjustments based on data findings.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are complete.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment.
- Observe all safety procedures.
- Completing QMS paperwork to maintain packaging specs.
- Verify such specs as cap torque, stream pressure, container
fill temperature, fill weights, codes. etc.
- Determine causes of downtime and document it on the downtime
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management
and SQFP to initiate action.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Machine operations within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand units of measure and record
- Ability to work any shift assigned.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written work related
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Willingness and ability to cooperate with and work well with
- Ability to track and record production information as
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 75
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 90 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, and/or stoop
throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug
screen and background check required.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color,
religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status. Associated topics: automated,
automated machinery, automatic, cnc, cnc machine, composite
laminator, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical
control, fabrication, precision
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , Machine Operator, Other , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!