Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Company: HEICO Corporation
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: June 8, 2021
CSI Aerospace, Inc. a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a
NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI) is seeking a Shipping and Receiving
Clerk. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will verify and keep
records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for
shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping and
shipping parts or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and
recording incoming parts or material; and arranging for the
transportation of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Examine contents and compare with records such as travelers,
invoices or orders to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading and
shipping orders to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space
availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting
accounting and recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of
shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Deliver or route materials to departments,
- Pack, seal, label and affix postage to prepare materials for
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to
rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and nonconformance to
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to
maintain inventory of stock.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to
issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Assist in other areas of production as time permits
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a shipping and receiving role.
Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience with commercial invoicing.
- Previous experience using shipping software required.
- Knowledge of Export Compliance regulations preferred
Specialized Knowledge or Abilities:
- Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as
reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate orally and in
writing. Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills: Advanced computer knowledge. Quantum software
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to use mathematics to solve
- Reasoning Abilities: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills, strict
attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize as
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to sit walk; use hands to finger, handle or
feel, reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and required to
stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The team member may
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Keywords: HEICO Corporation, Broken Arrow , Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!