Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist: You'll be able to express
your creativity and passion for people along with providing the
ultimate client experience ("UCE").
* Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and
* Work with a team of professionals to transform our client's dream
of restoring their hair and changing their lives.
What You'll Need:
* Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you are
* Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients regarding
hair care and hair care products.
* Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage
* Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team
* Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion
for your art.
* Works independently and adapts well to change and business
* Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new
skills and techniques.
* Strong active listening skills.
* Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
* A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Company-paid training
* A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Hairclub, Broken Arrow , Cosmetologist, Other , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!