Call Center Supervisor / Part Time / Management and Call Center Experience is Required
Company: Galt Foundation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We believe in the win-win and we match great
organizations with loyal and motivated
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. Our mission is
to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities to
individuals with disabilities. Disabilities/Conditions may include,
but are not limited to: anxiety, depression, ADHD, PTSD, MS,
cancer, diabetes. hearing or sight impairments, & injuries.
We are seeking a
Part-Time Call Center Supervisor in Taft, OK. Monday -
Friday noon-5pm $12.50/hr
- Hiring and terminations of agents. Discretionary decision
making is a part of this assignment.
- Monitoring of Time Dr, VICI Dialer, Recordings, Emails
- Support for any issues for QC, Enrollment, or booking
departments. Removing or adding contact/ meters/ documents
info in Contracts in Etiger for agents
- Handling of agents issues, i.e. attendance
- Recommendation of tools necessary to support the inside and
outside selling resources, i.e., e-mail templates, brochures,
Internet access, daily pricing, etc.
- Providing adequate selling support recommendations for the
department. Specifically, as these activities relate to Customer
Service activities and Administrative support.
- Attend sales meetings and all other meetings.
- Establishing the departments mission, and ensuring that it
agrees with the companys overall mission statement and inside sales
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Willing to work in a Correctional environment
- At least 1-year supervisor or related experience
- Call center experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Galt Foundation, Broken Arrow , Call Center Supervisor / Part Time / Management and Call Center Experience is Required, Other , Taft, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!