Certified Pharmacy Technician (Assistant Buyer)
Company: Complete Rx
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We have an opportunity to advance your Pharmacy Technician
career! Join our team of talented healthcare professionals!
CompleteRx has an opening for a Purchasing & Inventory Analyst to
provide exceptional services at Cherokee Nation located in
The Purchasing & Inventory Analyst is responsible for procuring
medications and supplies from appropriate sources and ensuring
proper storage to maintain their quality and integrity. Under the
supervision of a licensed pharmacist, develops a system to actively
manage medication and supply inventories throughout the health
system to ensure adequate stock of medications, acceptable
inventory turns, purchasing contract compliance, effective cost
management, and compliance with laws and regulations. The
Purchasing & Inventory Analyst shall analyze drug purchases to
identify opportunities (consignment, new generic, new approved
vendors, new processes) to reduce drug, supply costs, and provide a
monthly dashboard documenting accomplishment.
The Cherokee Nation is a sovereign tribal government. Upon
settling in Indian Territory (present-day Oklahoma) after the
Indian Removal Act, the Cherokee people established a new
government in what is now the city of Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Today,
the Cherokee Nation is the largest tribe in the United States. More
than 141,000 Cherokee Nation citizens reside within the tribe's
reservation boundaries in northeastern Oklahoma. Services provided
include health and human services, education, employment, housing,
economic and infrastructure development, environmental protection
and more. With approximately 11,000 employees, Cherokee Nation and
its subsidiaries are one of the largest employers in northeastern
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving
others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better
service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is
to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the
best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team
member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs
of our patients and families.
What You Will Do
- Facilitates the procurement of medications for patients as
prescribed by a licensed professional
- Establishes and maintains purchasing systems to optimize the
customer's contract portfolio
- Analyzes purchasing data and establishes min-max par levels to
achieve targeted inventory turns and days on hand key performance
- Provides variance reports for purchases more than 5%
- Manages drug shortages to prevent/mitigate drug stock-outs
- Explains all pharmacy purchasing related questions with
accuracy and acquired knowledge
- Develops and maintains Key Performance Indicator scorecards for
inventory and purchasing functions
- Inventory Management: Ensures adequate medication supplies,
purchasing contract compliance, accurate billing, and compliance
with laws and regulations
What You Will Need
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor degree
- Possess National Pharmacy Technician certification (CPhT), in
- Current State Board registration/permit as a Pharmacy
Technician, in good standing, in state/location of practice
- Minimum of 3 years as a certified pharmacy technician
- 2+ years of previous pharmacy buying experience required
- Experience with automatic dispensing cabinets; barcode
scanners; repackaging machines; carts/trays/bins
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with
advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Word and Outlook
- Prior experience utilizing wholesaler purchasing systems
- Prior experience with USP regulations
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will
be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and
professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high
performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a
comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how
important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the
right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts
for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit
to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full
complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide
variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong
sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the
employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting.
Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our
employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very
best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of
mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee
accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions.
These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of
our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and
fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Keywords: Complete Rx, Broken Arrow , Certified Pharmacy Technician (Assistant Buyer), Other , Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!