Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Shift: 1st (5:45am - 6pm, must be available for weekends,
nights, and holidays as needed for production)
- Responsible for direct supervision of Sanitation, Syrup Makers,
and Quality Technicians.
- Reviews and resolves operational problems to minimize cost and
prevent operational delays.
- Responsible for ensuring Food Safety and Food Quality policies
and procedures are adhered to including but not limited by SQF
Code, HACCP, Refresco Quality and any customer quality
- Determine, recommend and ensure compliance with necessary
departmental procedures in conjunction with the Quality Assurance
- Audits and maintains records necessary for quality
- Assist with the approval/release/rejection all raw materials,
finished goods and in-process materials.
- Responsible for departmental non-conformances and
implementation of corrective action ensuring all corrective actions
are documented and outstanding actions closed in a timely
- Maintain laboratory equipment in good working condition to
include scheduling preventative maintenance and calibration
requirements. Stock and order lab and sanitation supplies and
- Demonstrates leadership to Quality Assurance employees to
ensure consistent quality of work.
- Assist Quality Assurance Manager with the development and
maintenance of the appropriate sanitation, syrup room and quality
KPI s. Ensure internal systems are updated accurately for syrup
room and for utilization activities.
- Ensure compliance to all OHSA and environmental regulatory and
corporate standards. Investigate and identify root causes of any
- Accountable for a safe working environment through the
development of strategies focused on accident reduction as well as
energy and waste minimization.
- Back up to the Quality Manager.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones
may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Food Science, Quality or related
discipline plus three (3) years of experience in quality within a
manufacturing environment, preferably food/beverage industry.
- Knowledge of quality systems (GMP, HACCP, SQF) certification
- Experience in Food/ Beverage Manufacturing preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and solve problems results-oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented, adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and
- Physical - Continuously standing or walking. Regular
requirements to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate
- Visual/Sensory - This position requires the regular need to
give moderate attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work environment - Work and environment are very
- Mental Stress - There is pronounced pressure from deadlines,
production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color,
religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , Quality Supervisor, Other , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!