Location: Fort Gibson
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Shift: continental, 12-hour shifts
- Must constantly focus on improving line performance, limiting
downtime, improving changeover time on all lines. Ensure mechanical
knowledge is communicated to all techs and operators as
- Develop and deliver effective briefs, reports, meetings. Attend
all inter-department meetings each day to coordinate plans,
complete any required safety items, cross train employees, ensure
GMP and SQF compliance, verify QC checks on running product, verify
all line checks are being performed, and complete visual
observation of running product.
- Understand and know the short-term as well as long-range goals
and targets for production and how they tie to the
daily/weekly/monthly production plan.
- Continual monitoring and updating of SOP's as needed.
- Plan and execute effective line startups, ensure cleaning on
all equipment is maintained, plan new product runs
- Implement the Production Department training matrix to maintain
an accurate record of employees in need of training. Document
expert knowledge and develop training program around that
information. Track effectiveness of training thru weekly evaluation
form. Certify each employee has completed training and are fully
qualified and periodically validate.
- Lead meetings with employees at the end/beginning of a shift
(debrief) communicating needed information for the business
- Lead on projects to include but not limited to capital
improvements on production lines and support systems, new product
runs, packaging or container changes to existing products, consumer
complaint issue investigations, line issue investigations including
six sigma tool uses.
- Will also attend safety meetings and lead process improvement
teams to generate ideas to improve efficiencies on the lines or any
topic so designated.
- Develop plant operations knowledge of the main support systems
needed to run an effective plant. Knowledge of the major pieces of
support equipment that are essential to running the plant and
impact of problems with these systems.
- Must communicate clearly with team what is expected and monitor
performance and address inefficiencies thru coaching and positive
motivation and/or formal disciplinary action, if required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in an Engineering related field (or
equivalent experience) plus four (4) years experience in a
production and/or engineering environment required..
- Strong leadership capabilities in a fast-paced production
- Previous experience in the food/beverage manufacturing industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Windows, Excel, &
Outlook) with the ability to learn new applications as
- This position will successfully lead and develop a team of
15-20 Refresco employees.
- An understanding of operational electrical and mechanical
systems is a plus. Troubleshooting and Lean Manufacturing
- An understanding of SQF, responsibility for Food Safety /Food
Quality and the responsibility to take action when notified or
becomes aware of any Food Safety or Food Quality issue.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an organized, detailed
manner, given limited time frames.
- Must be flexible to work alternate shifts if production needs
- Physical - Continuously standing or walking.
- Visual/Sensory - This position requires regular need to give
moderate attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work Environment - Work and environment are very
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Refresco, Broken Arrow , Production Supervisor, Other , Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!