Dining Server Full-Time
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 20, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Livingof Bixby
is seeking a FT Dining Server. This position is responsible for
providing efficient and courteous service to residents and guests
as well as performing a variety of services in the Healthcare
Center dining areas.In this role, theDining Services Aidewill:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders
- Set up dining at mealtime in preparation for serving
- Prepare Breakfast eggs made to order
- Assist cook in the preparation & service of meals.
- Bus tables, Wash & store dishes
- Assist with special dining Events (Holidays, Birthdays
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before
the close of each shift period. The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevantdining experience.
- One year experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and
analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation,
food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures
as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette,
proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit or .Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by
local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Broken Arrow , Dining Server Full-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Bixby, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!