Bartender / Barista at THE BREAK
Company: THE BREAK
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Break is looking for several responsible
adults to fill open positions. Must be 18+ to apply, must be 21+ to
be bartenderPay: $7.25-$8.00 an hour + $2.00-$5.00 an hour in tips.
Hourly wage will be determined by amount of relevant coffee skills
and knowledge. Performance based raise at 30 days (dependent upon
attendance and ability to perform job, including obtaining
licensing). Bonus given at 60 days & 90 days (stipulations apply,
must have gotten license, must maintain 100% attendance within
reason, and all other requirements must be met - more detail will
be given in contract upon hiring). Responsibilities
- Working weekends and evenings
- Preparing and serving specialty coffees, craft cocktails, and
- Learning about specialty coffee
- Learning how to make all coffee and non-coffee specialty
beverages; this includes learning how to operate the espresso
machine, learning and following recipes, being able to accurately
describe our different coffee and specialty beverages to customers,
understanding what specialty coffee is, and being knowledgeable of
our coffee menu.
- Learning how to make craft cocktails; this includes learning
and following the recipes, being knowledgeable of our cocktail
menu, accurately describing and suggesting drinks to customers, and
understanding what it means to make a craft cocktail.
- Keeping the shop stocked, clean, and tidy by following all
cleaning and duties lists during down time.
- Keeping a clean and tidy workstation during shifts by cleaning
as you go.
- Communicating with coworkers and manager concisely.
- Working as a team with coworkers to complete tasks and serve
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and upbeat
- Taking orders and handling money.
- IDing all customers before serving them alcoholic
- Keeping products stocked and making lists when products are
- Following all rules, regulations, procedures, and policies as
laid out by the handbook and management.
- Showing up to work on time for all scheduled shifts or making
proper arrangements, when necessary, as outlined in the attendance
- Being kind, courteous, and respectful to all coworkers and
customersQualifications and Requirements
- No training or experience is needed, just a willingness to
- Must be 21+
- Must obtain food handlers & liquor license within 30 days of
- Customer service-oriented personality
- Friendly and outgoing
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings, including at least
1 Sunday a month
- Team player
- No prior felonies or drug/alcohol related misdemeanors on
record (this will make you ineligible for a liquor license)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to follow directions, written and verbal.
- Must download all work-related apps with notifications turned
on (or regularly check the app)
- Physical requirements include bending, reaching, lifting, and
using a step stool
- No last-minute call ins allowed in first 30 days of employment
(aside from verifiable emergencies and illnesses)We are looking
forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Keywords: THE BREAK, Broken Arrow , Bartender / Barista at THE BREAK, Hospitality & Tourism , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!