Broken Arrow - Center Store Customer Service Clerk
Company: Reasor's LLC
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB TITLE: CENTER STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK REPORTS TO: ASST.
CENTER STORE MANAGER
Center Store Customer Service Clerk Summary
I measure my success as a Center Store Customer Service Clerk by
- I strive daily to exceed my customers' expectations by
providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs,
delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving
the customer with a lasting positive last impression. I know by
following the Reasor's Service Model, I do make a
- I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers
me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for
each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the
- My fellow employees and I work to ensure that our department
meets the high standards set out for us, and that we deliver on
every aspect of the Reasor's Value Proposition daily.
- I follow the grocery department's merchandising plans and
standards so that my customer will find what they are looking for
with ease and will be excited and delighted by all the other
possibilities available to them.
- I support grocery department cleaning standards by following
company and food safety guidelines and using only approved
equipment and cleaning chemicals for cleaning procedures within the
- My fellow employees and I follow the Reasor's policies and
procedures as we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates
a safe and secure place to work and shop.
- My safety, my customer's safety, and the safety of those I work
with is my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in
place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily
business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of
- I am mindful that the equipment and tools that I use to perform
my job are to be used properly and only after proper training. That
used improperly, I am a danger to myself, those I work with and
possibly my customer.
- I execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- I execute all other job duties as assigned
Center Store Customer Service Clerk: What I Do, How I Do It, and
Why I Do It
As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this is what I do:
Grocery Department Operations - I support and follow all Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support grocery department
operations including department readiness, staffing, supervision,
price maintenance, policies and procedures, inventory preparation,
department financial goals and objectives, department cleanliness,
and safe use of equipment and tools.
Replenishment & Inventory Procedures - I support and follow
replenishment and inventory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
including ordering, replenishment, receiving, invoicing, and
accounting, back stock, reclamation and returns, damages and
reworks, supply use and inventory preparation.
Merchandising and Sales Floor Standards - I support and follow
merchandising and sales floor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
including proper stocking, rotation, signing, setting, and
maintaining displays, sampling, and overall department zoning
As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this is how I do it:
Team Champion - Builds teamwork and collaboration. Holds a "no task
is beneath me" attitude and steps up whenever needed - within and
outside of one's department.
Standards and Ownership - Produces high quality products and
services in a timely manner through application of our procedures
and processes. Takes ownership of actions, decisions, performance,
and results in ways that earn the respect of others.
Continuous Learning and Curiosity - Finds and acts on opportunities
to learn that further one's own success and that of Reasor's. Acts
with optimism and a drive to make today better than yesterday.
As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this is why I do it:
Intense Customer Care and Reasor's Ambassador - Anticipates
customer needs and adds value to their experience. Teaches,
coaches, and leads others in ways that consistently deliver a
personalized and loyalty-building customer experience. Acts as an
ambassador for Reasor's by sharing a passion for what we do,
consistently living our values and beliefs, and encouraging others
to do the same.
Supporting Reasor's Mission Statement - With respect and support
from my peers and supervisors, I strive daily to exceed my
customers' expectations in an effort to support the Reasor's
Mission Statement, "Depend on us to be the best place to work and
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends and holidays as needed.
- Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond
with flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies
weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without
- Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including
pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, crouching, and twisting with
or without bearing weight. Occasionally required to squat, kneel,
- Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as
grasping, gripping, and turning.
- Stands and/or walks continuously throughout shift.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects, as well as
verifies information, often in small print.
- May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain,
snow, ice, and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in
heat, cold, dust and humidity.
- May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other
- May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy, and wheat.
- Employment at Reasor's may be contingent upon completion and
our evaluation of a personality assessment, drug screen, employment
reference check and criminal background check.
Keywords: Reasor's LLC, Broken Arrow , Broken Arrow - Center Store Customer Service Clerk, Hospitality & Tourism , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!