Part Time Cashier/Customer Service Associate- Nights and Weekends
Company: Lowe's Home Improvement
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What You Will DoAt Lowe's, we've always been more than just an
improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your
home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're
home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
possibilities.Whether you're providing a quick, friendly checkout
experience, helping our customers get the best value for their
money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it's your job as a
cashier to ensure every customer exits on a high note. You could be
that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to
transform a great project idea into reality.You will also:
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.What's in It
for You?AdvantagesBeyond the chance to make a difference for
customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to
learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team.
Cashier team members also gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade
certifications, college education, and more.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome
you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
benefits *.Your Day at Lowe'sResponsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Answer customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.Requirements
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter at lowes.comBilingual
applicants are encouraged to apply.Lowe's is an equal opportunity
affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category
protected under applicable law.Job Type: Part-timePay: $11.00 -
$13.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistanceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location: One location
Keywords: Lowe's Home Improvement, Broken Arrow , Part Time Cashier/Customer Service Associate- Nights and Weekends, Hospitality & Tourism , Bixby, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!