Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy
Posted on: March 17, 2023
*** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! -SEE ADMINISTRATOR FOR DETAILS.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Assist with daily living activities. Delivering meals to
patients, providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra
nourishment between meals.
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with
bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers. Dressing, turning
and helping patients be mobile.
- Provide additional care for the patient, including ice packs,
non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths.
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's
chart. Desired Experience and Education
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care
environment preferred. Requirements
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which
measures physical abilities. Benefits We offer competitive pay
commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible
for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder-Education Fund and Scholarship
- Employee Owned. Ask the hiring manager for details. About Us
University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy is employee owned meaning
we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve.
University Park provides vital healthcare services to people
transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe,
caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live
independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy, Broken Arrow , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...