Company: Encompass Health
Location: Locust Grove
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*We will have Full-Time, Part - Time and PRN positions for days
and nights available* Registered Nurse Career Opportunity
Experience nursing as it was meant to be. We're looking for
Registered Nurses who are inspired by the prospect of caregiving
the way it should be. Here, you'll have time to build relationships
and enjoy the rewards of helping people getting back to their lives
again. Experience the difference of nursing in a rehab hospital
with the latest technology at your fingertips and a wide range of
opportunities among kindred spirits. Count on having a flexible
schedule that we build together so you can live your best life.
Yes, we do that, too. A little about us: We're a Nurse first
organization and we think that's special. Whether you're building a
foundation in your early career or you're a seasoned nurse looking
for a better environment to call home, we're confident you'll see
the difference the moment you join. We're not your ordinary rehab
hospital either. Being recently named one of the "World's Most
Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
Award, among others, is pretty amazing. Our benefits start on day
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit. Be the kind of Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and
targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient's physical, mental,
and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that
start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build
skills that last a lifetime. Certifications and Licensures:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can
assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation
hospital setting is preferred. The Encompass Way We proudly set the
standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what's
right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together.
We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong
presence in over 42 states and 43,000 exceptional people. Encompass
Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability or any other protected classification." We
can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.Address: 13402 East
86th Street North, Owasso 74055Shift: Day JobSchedule: Full-timeJob
Keywords: Encompass Health, Broken Arrow , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Locust Grove, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!