Registered Nurse I (Premium Weekend) Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee, OK - Med Surg
Company: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Registered Nurse I (Premium Weekend) Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee,
- The Registered Nurse I assess, plans, implements and evaluates
nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with
hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of
monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
- Has completed the basic professional curricula of a school of
nursing as approved and verified by a state board of nursing, and
holds or is entitled to hold a diploma or degree there from.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification
- Valid multi-state or State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse
- 0 - 6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of general disease state management
processes, bio-psychosocial model, and clinical pathways.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and
- Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of
clinical and numerical data.
Under the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Use and Patient Protection Act
(OMMA), safety sensitive position is defined as any job that
includes tasks or duties that the employer believes could affect
the safety and health of the employee performing the task or
others. This position has been identified as a safety sensitive
position. This statute allows employers to lawfully refuse to hire
applicants for safety-sensitive jobs or to discipline or discharge
employees who work in safety- sensitive jobs if they test positive
for marijuana, even if they have a valid license to use medical
Keywords: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee, Broken Arrow , Registered Nurse I (Premium Weekend) Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee, OK - Med Surg, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!