Supv, LPCH Clinical Services - Muskogee, OK - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Supv, LPCH Clinical Services - Muskogee, OKEssential Functions
- Supervise activities of clinicians working in the designated
- Provide consultation and outreach to internal and external
customers engaged with the work area.
- Perform clinical services including: diagnostic assessment,
individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for patients in the
- Monitor and collect area statistical data; including quality
measures, and report to department/facility
- Represent the designated clinical area in assigned intra- and
Complete other duties as assigned.
Job Summary: Provides leadership and supervision of all activities
within the given work area, including clinical and administrative
functions, to ensure that area functions are achieved. Supervises
clinical staff. Provides clinical services as needed. Oversees
quality improvement activities. Responsible for reporting
Education: Master's degree in Behavioral Health, including but not
limited to Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Family Therapy, or
Human Relations preferred.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: State of Oklahoma
licensure as: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed
Practical Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage Family
Therapy(LMFT), or Licensed Behavioral Professional (LBP)
Work Experience: 3 - 4 years related experience.
Keywords: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee, Broken Arrow , Supv, LPCH Clinical Services - Muskogee, OK - Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!