LPN II Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee, OK - LPN / LVN
Company: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
Posted on: May 16, 2022
LPN II Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee, OKJob Summary: Administers nursing
care to an assigned group of patients based on physician's orders,
nursing care plan and the Oklahoma Board of Nursing Scope of
Practice. Consults with registered nurse to plan patient care.
Performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties
including data collection.
- Completion of a state approved Licensed Practical Nurse program
or registered nurse coursework approved by the Board of Nursing as
practical nurse equivalency.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification:
- Valid State of Oklahoma LPN License.
- 0 - 6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of general disease state management
processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and
- Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of
clinical and numerical data.
- IV therapy medication administration as guided by hospital
Safety Sensitive: Under the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Use and
Patient Protection Act (OMMA), safety sensitive position is defined
as any job that includes tasks or duties that the employer believes
could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the
task or others. This position has been identified as a safety
sensitive position. This statute allows employers to lawfully
refuse to hire applicants for safety-sensitive jobs or to
discipline or discharge employees who work in safety- sensitive
jobs if they test positive for marijuana, even if they have a valid
license to use medical marijuana.
Keywords: Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee, Broken Arrow , LPN II Med/Surg 2 - Muskogee, OK - LPN / LVN, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!