RN-Employee Occupational Health - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Occupational Health
Company: Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RN-Employee Occupational Health - Muskogee, Oklahoma
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package:
The RN, Employee Health/Occupational Health Nurse is responsible
for a variety of duties including, but not limited to the
- Scheduling pre-placement physical and courtesy pre-placement
physicals for other federal facilities.
- Maintaining medical surveillance appointments for qualifying
- Acting as a resources for supervisors, department chiefs, front
line employees, and human resources requesting expert advice
regarding highly sensitive issues.
- Executing the infection control program for Employee Health by
ensuring tuberculosis screening, monitoring and following up to
meet CDC, OSHA, and VHA recommendations, guidelines, and
- Managing the vaccination program and ensuring all medical
surveillance program records are maintained according to VA
policies and entities governing Occupational Health
- Assisting with Environmental Registry consults, ensuring
eligibility and scheduling appointments for examination.
- Advise Supervisors, department chiefs, front line employees and
human resources staff requesting advised regarding EAP (Employee
Assistance Program), Reasonable Accommodation, impaired employees,
guidance of fitness for duty request, safety at work and on the job
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center, Broken Arrow , RN-Employee Occupational Health - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Occupational Health, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!