Rehab Technician Full Time
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About Us Every Partner, Every Patient, Every Therapist Counts.
Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, based in Dallas,
Texas, provides premier inpatient rehabilitation services because
our patients deserve it. Every partner at Resolute Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation is committed to making an impact on the
patients who they serve. Our patients are at the core of who we
are. Here at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we
measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the
quality of life for our employees, patients and residents. -Join us
to be a part of -the resolution patients deserve. Commit to results
with us at ! - Responsibilities: The -Rehabilitation Technician
-assists to make therapy sessions more productive by performing
related tasks to treatment procedures and therapy under the
supervision of a licensed Rehab staff; for - a patient population
served ranges in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions and/or medical surgical conditions
requiring rehabilitation and/or wound care needs. The
-Rehabilitation Technician -duties include:
- Delivery of patient care by preparing patients for their
- Assisting therapists with patient transfers.
- Monitoring patient exercises under the direct supervision of a
- Assisting with rehab equipment during therapy sessions. -
- Performing clerical tasks as directed. -
- Keeping the treatment area clean and organized.
- Perform additional duties as assigned. Qualifications Minimum
- Ability to project a professional Image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Knowledge and experience in the needs of patients ranging in
age from 18 to geriatric.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing
and speaking skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.) Education and/or Experience: -
- High School diploma or equivalent required. -
- Nursing Assistant Certification recommended. -
- One (1) year experience in healthcare related field. -
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- Must maintain - current Provider CPR certification. #CB
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Broken Arrow , Rehab Technician Full Time, Healthcare , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!