REHAB THERAPY TECH - FT
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ST. JOHN INPATIENT REHAB- AN AFFILIATE OF ENCOMPASS HEALTH
BROKEN ARROW, OK
REHAB THERAPY TECH - FULL TIME
In Addition, The Position
The Rehab Therapy Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and
therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according
to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and
- Requires effective communication skills for working with
patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation
treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation
nurses and therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and
The Rehab Therapy Technician supports an environment and culture
that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to
provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100027
License Or Certification
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by
Education, Training And Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment
and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 1200 West Albany Drive, Broken Arrow 74012
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2126419by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Broken Arrow , REHAB THERAPY TECH - FT, Healthcare , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!