Vascular Access Nurse - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Med Surg
Company: Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and track PICC and midline insertion dates and follow
up as necessary.
- Assist with difficult peripheral intravenous
- use x-ray equipment to ensure that that the catheter is in the
correct place, simultaneously monitoring the vital signs of the
- Changing of central line dressing.
- Assist in training nurses throughout the Eastern Oklahoma VA
Healthcare System regarding central line insertions and
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center, Broken Arrow , Vascular Access Nurse - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Med Surg, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!