Registered Nurse - Primary Care - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Med Surg
Company: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The RN for the Primary Care will perform a variety of duties,
including but not limited to the following:
- Delivering fundamental knowledge-based care to assigned
patients while developing technical competencies
- Completing initial assessments and reassessments of assigned
patients as directed
- Completing plan of care for patients and updates plan of care
based on assessments.
- Administering medications in a safe and efficient manner
following established policies.
- Inserting and managing peripheral intravenous access.
- Managing central venous access sites, infusion of continuous
fluids and administering IV push medications under direct
supervision of preceptor.
- Completing admission and discharge of patients/residents in
accordance with established unit policies.
- Providing patient education and documents the same, reinforcing
- Accurately receiving and verifying physician orders.
- Following instructions provided by charge nurse, nurse
manager/assistant nurse manager, physician or other supervisory
- Performing any additional duties may be assigned as appropriate
by supervisory personnel.
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, Broken Arrow , Registered Nurse - Primary Care - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Med Surg, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!