Registered Nurse - Perioperative - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Perioperative
Company: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Major duties include but are not limited to:
- Covers on-call duties as assigned.
- Perioperative care of patients undergoing procedures including
and not limited to eye, ear, nose and throat; orthopedic hand
surgery and major total joint replacement; minimally invasive and
open abdominal and urologic procedures; vascular dialysis access
and other vascular procedures and epidural injections for pain
- Participates with Surgery Service to implement new procedures
as surgeons become available.
- Rehearses new procedures are with the entire surgical team and
validating competency prior to the surgery being performed on a
- Learns new procedures and cross-covering in the areas as noted
above to ensure the delivery of safe and efficient patient
- Collaborates with surgeons, anesthetists, inpatient and
outpatient staff to facilitate patient care across the continuum of
- Other duties as assigned.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
PCS Appraised Value Offer (AVO)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, Broken Arrow , Registered Nurse - Perioperative - Muskogee, Oklahoma - Perioperative, Healthcare , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!