Pain Management Opening in Wagoner, OK
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pain Management opening in Wagoner, Oklahoma. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Pain Management Opening in Wagoner, OK*
Located 18m to Muskogee and 40m to Tulsa
**About the Opening:**
- Permanent position
- No call, no nights, no weekends, and no holidays.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to pain - seeking providers
interested in doing both interventions and medication
- 2-year income guarantee. After two years move to a pass through
model where providers collect their professional fees less any
direct fees such as billing processing fee, malpractice insurance
- As the medical group continues to grow, they are seeking highly
motivated, team-oriented physicians to build their practices with
us. The contracted physicians take a balanced, multimodal approach
to pain management that focuses on providing safe, responsible, and
high-quality patient care in the hospital partner communities. The
pain management physicians create individualized care plans for
patients that include interventional procedures, medication
management, and other ancillary therapies all aiming to improve our
- Under the group's model, physicians can focus on providing care
and the group takes care of the business aspects. This means that
the group covers staffing, startup costs, marketing support,
billing, compliance, and other business and regulatory elements so
that you can focus your time on patient care.
- Very competitive compensation package for the first two years
while you build your practice.
- The group works with you to create a sustainable practice that
you can then maintain as your private practice - which means you
will take home 100% of professional collections (less only a small
fee for billing services).
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Broken Arrow , Pain Management Opening in Wagoner, OK, Executive , Wagoner, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!