Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you a self-starting, proactive, motivated individual looking
to launch/strengthen your career in the automotive industry?
90% of our leadership team started inside the shop -- we LOVE to
grow and promote our talent from within our team.
ADDITIONAL DAILY CASH BONUSES AVAILABLE (SPIFFS Service-Based
Ex. Every alignment completed/sold; you receive a bonus added to
An Assistant Manager is responsible for establishing and
maintaining customer services through promoting customer
satisfaction, retention and growth of existing and new business,
oversees and is accountable for the operation of a shop ensuring
maximum sales and profitability through staffing, safety and
environmental compliance, leadership, inventory, expense control,
human resources management, and managing operating costs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
by providing a customer friendly environment.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement
plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives set
forth by management with an emphasis on gross profit margins.
- Work within store performance budget and control shrinkage,
expenses and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels and record keeping. .
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through
regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and
actively recruit management candidates.
- Always ensure and maintain OSHA environmental, state and hazmat
regulations, and safety compliance.
- Train, develop, and direct store personnel in all aspects of
the business to create a skilled and cohesive team.
- Evaluate performance of store personnel.
- Maintains a high standard of facility cleanliness and ensures
the physical image of the work location is pristine.
What We Offer:
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with
opportunities for professional growth through training and
advancement from within the organization. Our team members also
enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including but not limited
- Paid Vacations AND Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Great Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Plan
- Paid Uniforms
- Career Development (reimbursement for ASE certifications,
getting paid for attending continuing education, online learning,
- Opportunity for Advancement
Leeds West Groups' is an equal employment opportunity. Leeds West
Groups does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability,
legally protected medical condition or information including
genetic information, family care status, military caregiver status,
veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by
local, state, or federal laws.
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
Build your future with Leeds West Groups
As one of the largest destinations for automotive services, Midas
is dominating the industry in developing career paths and building
relationships within the communities they serve.
At Midas, we take care of everything... tires, brakes, oil... so
the opportunities to grow and develop expertise with Midas are
MIDAS location are independently owned and operated by franchisees.
Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location
you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made
by that location's management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity
employer with a strict policy against any form of
Keywords: Midas, Broken Arrow , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bixby, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!