Case Management Assistant - Part Time
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The Case Management Assistant, under the direction of the
Director of Case Management assists in the administration of Case
Management functions to include, but not limited to, organization
of work flow, communications, critical information tracking, report
creation and links with community resources. The position is
focused on supporting the role of the Case Management department in
optimizing the Care Management process and Case Manager efficiency
Job Code: 100644
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Type with speed and accuracy
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Insurance/payor experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when
lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 13402 East 86th Street North, Owasso 74055
Job ID: 2233122
Keywords: Encompass Health, Broken Arrow , Case Management Assistant - Part Time, Executive , Inola, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!