Assistant Director of Nursing (LPN/RN)
Company: University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Conduct daily rounds to evaluate resident care. Offer
suggestions or direction to nursing staff that are intended to
assist residents to attain or maintain the highest practicable
physical, mental and psychosocial well-being possible.
- Support, assist and evaluate staff nurses in the management of
- Assist with orientation of new nursing personnel to the overall
- Ensure that personnel are assigned responsibilities consistent
with their education, experience and ability.
- Assist with supervision of resident care given by Certified
Nursing Assistants by observing performance of quality of care and
quality of life tasks, identifying learning needs and utilizing
one-on-one teaching as necessary.Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- One (1) or more years experience in a skilled nursing
environment strongly preferred.Requirements
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which
measures physical abilities.BenefitsWe offer competitive pay
commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible
for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder-Education Fund and Scholarship
- Employee Owned.Ask the hiring manager for details.About
UsUniversity Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy is employee owned
meaning we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we
serve. University Park provides vital healthcare services to people
transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe,
caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live
independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: University Park Skilled Nursing & Therapy, Broken Arrow , Assistant Director of Nursing (LPN/RN), Executive , Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!