Assistant General Manager
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Club at Forest Ridgeis excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity of Assistant general Manager. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant General Manager:
- Assist with development, administration and achievement of the
annual golf revenue plan, with hotel play and other outside play as
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all club physical assets.
May coordinate maintenance efforts of Clubhouse Managers.
- Audits all inventories to assess control reliability.
Identifies opportunities to control product costs and other
- Prepares and monitors quarterly revenue goals and expenses as
well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
business volume reports and updating forecasts.
- Monitors all financial reports/statements on a monthly basis
and recommends effective corrective action in cases of any negative
- Monitors business volume forecast in each department and
advises changes to plans or programs, in areas of manpower,
productivity, COS, operating costs and other elements.
- Manages marketing efforts to continually promote controlled
golf access to target markets.
- Collaborates and assists key managers with developing and
achieving business and operating plans.
- Participates in the creation of events and menus to entice
variety of appetites, for both restaurants and banquets.
- Assists General Manager in monitoring success of all
departments and department associates, including semi-annual
performance reviews, as needed.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning,
and directing work at all levels, evaluating performance,
rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and
- Organizes compilation of all necessary data required to prepare
annual budgets for club, as well as the comprehensive annual clubs
business plan. Serves as budget manager and as the point-person for
timely and accurate completion of annual budgets for club
- Monitors basic personnel policy, reviews policies relating to
personnel actions and training along with professional development
programs. Ensures that human resources procedures and policies are
followed and that deviations are effectively managed.
- Updates and oversees implementation of policies and procedures
for multiple departments, including compliance with all company
- Monitors overall club(s) safe-work practices and coordinates
ongoing safety education programs.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant General Manager:
- Bachelor's degree (BA); or four to six years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- CMAA member, GCSSA or PGA/LPGA membership preferred
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
Keywords: Troon, Broken Arrow , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!