Assistant Quality Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold
beer after a hard day's work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water
to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I
and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure,
sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world's
best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high
quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food,
non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The Assistant Quality Manager will:
- Work directly with all departments on quality issues,
preventative/corrective actions, and implementation
- Work with the Line Leaders, Process Supervisors, or other team
members in identifying negative quality trends and repetitive
defects or issues.
- Participate as a customer liaison, make customer visits as
appropriate, and assist with the implementation of customer quality
requirements and corrective actions as necessary.
- Perform quality control analysis on processes and products
- Maintain quality manual and quality records for tests that have
been carried out.
- Review and support the identification of principle causes of
quality losses, non-shippable products, and nonconformities.
- Ensure all quality checks are correctly completed, all
noncompliance items found have had corrective actions taken, and
proper sign-off has been completed.
- Arrange, coordinate, and participate in internal and external
The Assistant Quality Manager should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is
- Strong communication and data analytics skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in glass container manufacturing is a plus
What We Offer At O-I
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous award-winning 401(k) plan with employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more---
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact
O-I at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information.
Keywords: O-I, Broken Arrow , Assistant Quality Manager, Executive , Muskogee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!