Project Engineering Manager - Utilities
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Kelly Services-- has been providing outstanding employment
opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Project
Engineer at a prestigious Fortune 500-- company working in Tulsa,
This is a 12-month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for
this position, you must use the "submit now" button below to submit
your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may
contact the recruiter recruiting for this position
(firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received
via the "submit now" button included within.
- Manage a portfolio of predominately medium to high risk
projects and/or a large program of projects within a matrix team
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and
effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor,
control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical,
risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long-range goals and to
obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all
stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team
members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities if direct
reports are assigned.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned
project work activities with demonstrated proficiency in all
aspects with minimal management oversight.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the
System Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused
on Commitment to Zero Harm.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan,
schedule, budget, with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects.
- Effectively manage cost and timely reallocate funding.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates.
- Lead planning meetings and project updates including detailed
and complex stakeholder presentations.
- Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the
project team, internal and external customers or partners,
contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Foster teamwork and actively monitor customer satisfaction.
- Provide wide range of detailed guidance, instruction, and
training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes,
schedules, and costs.
- Confidently challenge others at a high level of informed
understanding in all project work.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective
and efficient performance of project work activities on complex
- Supervise up to 5 others as assigned including duties such as
completion of well written performance plans.
- Provide support to direct reports in their development
activities and mentor other project and assistant project
- Represent with industrial customers, vendors, and regulators as
assigned projects dictate.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Business or related field of study
- Ten years' experience including work in these areas: major
construction field experience, project estimating, project
controls, and/or comparable external experience in a competitive
- Experience must include a demonstrated level of successful
project management, developed business acumen including some
supervision of others with at least two years' experience in Trans
Project Mgr Sr position.
- Trained in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope
development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting,
project controls and reporting, quality control, risk
- Project Management Institute s PMI Project Management
Professional PMP certification required
- Provide effective leadership, team building and meeting
management as outlined in PMBOK and the leadership competencies and
- Demonstrate a very high level of ability, motivation, and
attitude in leading a team and a project to success
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Broken Arrow , Project Engineering Manager - Utilities, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!